Updated on August 3, 2022
You will find more than 50 delightful Mother’s Day Brunch ideas from savory egg bakes, sandwiches and tarts to decadent desserts, cakes and cocktails. Best recipes from different food bloggers that will make your Mom happy!
It is so easy to prepare Mother’s Day brunch at home to enjoy delicious food and festive time with your family. Choose couple savory, sweet and cocktail recipes to prepare your own best brunch menu! We’re sure your Mom will appreciate it.
Most of these Mother’s Day brunch ideas are make ahead and easy recipes. You will also discover amazing Mother’s Day desserts and cakes for your tea party!
We hope this great collection of brunch recipes will help you prepare for the special day to spend together with your family. She deserves it!
Savory Breakfast and Brunch ideas
If you don’t want to start with sweets, check some of savory brunch ideas with eggs, cheese and vegetables. Healthy and delicious ideas, including chicken pancakes and sandwiches.
1. Breakfast Frittata – Cooking Journey Blog
Baked eggs with Brussels sprouts, mushrooms and tomatoes – easy and healthy brunch.
2. Spinach Quiche – Cooking Journey Blog
Simple, tasty and healthy crust-less quiche. Mini quiche is perfect for individual serving for Mother’s Day brunch.
3. Herbed Tomato Tart – Erica’s Recipes
Special recipe that can be made in advance. Perfect for sharing with your family.
4. Asparagus Ham and Gouda Breakfast Strata – Savor The Best
Rich, creamy and flavorful brunch dish that whole family will love!
5. Cheese Souffle Recipe with Roasted Asparagus – Went Here 8 This
Classic Cheese souffle recipe that is fluffy and decadent. Delicious spring recipe that your Mom will love.
6. Cauliflower Fritters – Cooking Journey Blog
Perfect recipe for easy, healthy and lazy start of the Mother’s Day.7. Mom’s Creamy Chicken Mushroom Crepes – Urban Foodie Kitchen
Elegant and delicious recipe for Mother’s Day brunch.
8. Italian Antipasto Sandwich – Killing Thyme
Vegetarian sandwich with goat cheese, leafy greens, olives, artichokes and vegetables, finished with balsamic drizzle.
9. Ultimate Oven Baked Omelette – Bitz N Giggles
Tasty breakfast and brunch omelette, filled with ham, veggies and cheese.
10. Ham and Asparagus Quiche – Dishes Delish
Delicious and easy quiche that is perfect for Mother’s day brunch.
11. Croque Madame – Sweet Tea and Thyme
Decadent and comforting brunch sandwiches with creamy mornay sauce and sunny side up eggs.
Sweet Breakfast and Brunch ideas
Your mom has a sweet tooth? Check these sweet pancakes, pizza and bakes.
12. Blackberry Ricotta Pizza – Cooking Journey Blog
Pizza for brunch – why not? Fresh, cheesy, perfect transition between savory and sweet.
13. Strawberry Souffle Omelet with Caramelized Almonds – The Good Hearted Woman
Spectacular Mother’s Day brunch idea. Delicate and airy omelet with fresh strawberries.
16. Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes – Cooking Journey Blog
I can’t imagine a good weekend brunch without a stack of pancakes! This is and easy pancake recipe that you can follow along and cook with your mom.
15. Snickerdoodle Pancakes with Cinnamon Glaze – A Taste of Madness
Easy recipe that will help you make light and fluffy pancakes for your Mom.
16. Blueberry Pancakes – Eating By Elaine
These Blueberry pancakes are gluten- and nut free, as well as vegan. Traditional family recipe.
17. Apple Pancakes – Cooking Journey Blog
Apple pancakes are vegan and sugar free. It is one of the best gluten free breakfast ideas, made with simple ingredients like apples and banana.
18. Dump and Bake French Toast Casserole – The Seasoned Mom
Easy holiday recipe that you can make ahead of time and reheat in the morning to enjoy delicious and satisfying brunch.
19. Blueberry Almond Baked Oatmeal – Haute And Healthy Living
Healthy, filling and delicious Mother’s Day brunch idea that you can make ahead of time. It is refined sugar free, gluten free and vegetarian.
Single Serving Mother’s Day Brunch Desserts
If you have a small family or want to surprise your Mom, you should check these cute desserts. These are easy to pack to give to your Mom!
20. Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp – Cooking Journey Blog
Delicious and healthy desserts with soft and warm berries and perfectly crisp topping.
21. Coffee Panna Cotta – Cooking Journey Blog
Creamy dessert that you can serve for vegetarian Mother’s Day brunch instead of coffee!
22. Easy Chia Pudding with Strawberry Banana Ice Cream – Shahzadi Devje
Vegan and Gluten-free brunch idea. It is a cold and creamy dessert that will make your buds dance.
23. Peaches and Cinnamon Granola with Yogurt Panna Cotta – My Kitchen Love
Dreamy special brunch dessert that you can make ahead of time.
24. Easy Tiramisu – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy creamy coffee desserts, served in individual ramekins.
25. No Bake Greek Yogurt Desserts Cooking Journey Blog
Easy desserts with chocolate biscuit crust, yogurt and strawberries. Easy to make, but looks beautiful.
Cookies, Scones and Shortbread
Perfect tea time treats! You can share them on the brunch table or pack as edible gifts.
26. Chocolate Cherry Cookies – Cooking Journey Blog
Tempting chocolate cookies with maraschino cherry.
27. Rooibos Tea Millionaire Shortbread – Veggie Desserts
Decadent square desserts with layers of shortbread, caramel and chocolate.
28. Earl Grey Tea Infused Cookies – Cooking Journey Blog
Simple recipe with Earl Grey Tea. Makes a perfect gift for your mom!
29. Lemon Ricotta Cookies with Lemon Glaze – Lemon Blosssoms
Soft, light and moist cake-like cookies will become your Mom’s favorite.
30. Banana Black Sesame Vegan Scones – Veggie Inspired
Surprisingly delightful scones with sweet tahini glaze. Dairy and refined sugar free.
31. Eggless Chocolate Chip Scones – Mommy’s Home Cooking
Easy, flaky and buttery scones are perfect for Mother’s Day brunch.
32. Blueberry White Chocolate Scones – Erhardts Eat
Special afternoon treats – fluffy inside and crispy outside, topped with lemon glaze. Truly delightful combination of flavors.
Muffins and Cupcakes
Muffins are must for any brunch like this. But cupcakes will make the table more festive and sweet!
33. Mother’s Day Cupcakes – Greedy Gourmet
Show your mother how much you love her with theses delicious sweets that will make her smile.
34. Lemon Chia Seed Muffins – Buy This Cook That
Warm, light and wholesome muffins for a great start of the Mom’s day.
35. Easy Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream – Sugar Salt Magic
You can easily surprise your mom with moist and fluffy vanilla cupcakes, topped with delicious strawberry buttercream.
36. Champagne Cupcakes with Champagne Buttercream – Little Sweet Baker
These beautiful cupcakes are full of champagne flavor, rich and moist. Perfect for Mother’s Day brunch!
Other Sweet Mother’s Day Brunch ideas
37. Lemon Squares – Cooking Journey Blog
Fresh and healthy raw desserts that need no baking. Keto, gluten-, refined sugar- and dairy free desserts.
38. Cherry Clafoutis – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy French dessert for the Mother’s Day Brunch, made with frozen cherries.
39. Empanadas de Cajeta – Cooking Journey Blog
Sweet hand pies with delicious sweet caramel filling. Irresistible dessert!
40. Heart-shaped Churros Coated with Strawberry Sugar – Elephantastic Vegan
Easy Churros, served with chocolate sauce. No dairy, no eggs 100% vegan recipe for the loved ones.
41. Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing – Sweet and Savory Meals
Put this easy, colorful and fresh salad on your Mother’s Day brunch menu!
42. Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – Joy Food Sunshine
These gooey cinnamon rolls are better than Cinnabon rolls, topped with delicious cream cheese frosting.
43. Easy Lemon Curd Fruit Dip – Flavour and Savour
Creamy casual dessert with delicate lemon flavor. Easily made with cream cheese and Greek yogurt.
44. Strawberry Lemon Quick Bread – Yay For Food
Sweet, fluffy and easy bread, packed with berries and lemon flavor.
Cakes, Tarts and Pies
Choose the centerpiece for your Mother’s Day brunch table!
45. Vegan Chocolate Cake – Cooking Journey Blog.
Rich chocolate cake with fresh strawberries – stunning Mother’s Day dessert.
46. Blueberry Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy cheesecake recipe with chocolate biscuit crust, topped with delightful fresh blueberry sauce.
47. Easy Strawberry Tart – Cooking Journey Blog
Surprise your mom with a healthier version of strawberry tart. Flaky shortbread crust, fresh strawberry filling.
48. No Bake Mango Pie – A Taste of Travel
This luscious mango pie is perfect for sharing with your family.
49. Turtle Cheesecake – Cooking Journey Blog
Delicious and irresistible cheesecake with pecans, caramel and chocolate.
50. Lemon Strawberry Layer Spring Cake – Orchids And Sweet Tea
Moist, fluffy, perfectly balanced cake for a special Mother’s Day brunch.
51. Vanilla Swiss Roll Cake Recipe – Foodies Terminal
This cake is like a cloud with light and fluffy sponge, soft whipped cream filling.
52. No Bake Mascarpone Cheesecake – Waves In The Kitchen
Bright, creamy, lemony and lightly sweetened dessert. An easy to make showstopper for your Mother’s Day Brunch.
53. Delightful Lemon Tart – Cooking Journey Blog
Sunny no bake lemon tart will be a beautiful and delicious centerpiece on your Mother’s Day brunch table.
54. Vegan Avocado Cake – Cooking Journey Blog
Healthy and delicious frozen cake recipe that is best enjoyed in the morning.
Refreshing drinks for Mother’s Day brunch.
55. Raspberry Mojito – Cooking Journey Blog
Make this easy non-alcoholic drink for your mother!
56. Blackberry Ginger Bellini – Platings and Pairings
Festive sparkling cocktail that is perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch table.
57. Gin and Blood Orange Mimosa – Flavor Bender
Easy and refreshing cocktail to jazz up your celebration.
58. Grapefruit Strawberry Mojito – Rhubarbarian
Amazing spring cocktail that is made with fresh berries, grapefruit and mint.
Hope this collection of Mother’s Day recipes will help you create beautiful and mouth-watering menu. Simple and make ahead recipes for fun family gathering. Moreover, some of these brunch recipes will become your family favorites!
Share these Mother’s Day brunch ideas with your friends on social media. Let’s surprise more moms with these easy and delicious brunch ideas!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Great roundup for Mother’s Day. Thanks for including us.
Wow these all look amazing!! I think i’m going to try to make the tomato tart 🙂
Because who doesn’t love tomato tart for brunch, right? Have a great Mother’s Day Brunch!
Fantastic post! I’m getting excited for Mothers Day. Thanks for including us in the roundup. Sharing!
Thank you! Absolutely, so many delicious ideas, how can not be excited to share some with family? 🙂
Mother’s Day Brunch problems solved! You’ve included so many terrific ideas in this roundup! Thanks for including my Lemon Curd Fruit Dip.
Haha, yes! Thank you, your Lemon curd fruit dip sounds so delicious and perfect for a warm day!