22 Valentine’s desserts for two for the perfect ending of romantic dinner or creating food gift to special person. This is a dessert collection from different bloggers, specifically created for the month of love!
But you don’t need to wait until February 14 or Valentine‘s day to make a creative dessert for the people you love!
Share this collection with your friends to give them Valentine‘s food ideas to make at home.
What you will find?
Here you will find no bake desserts, heart shaped pies and cakes, chocolate desserts, as well as treats for gluten-free, vegan diets and healthy lifestyle. This collection of Valentine‘s dessert recipes is mainly created to be easily portioned for two.
Subscribe and get our FREE eBook!
Join like-minded foodies to get new recipes and updates from us!
If there are more than two servings, this means that you’ll have a leftover dessert to share next day or present to you parents, for example. Isn’t it awesome? I love leftover desserts, hah makes me so happy next day after celebration.
Some of these Valentine’s desserts are so easy that you can surprise your other significant and make a lovely breakfast. You can use these ideas for Galentine’s Day or prepare for small family gathering, too.
Even if you already planned visiting restaurant, it will be awesome to have a small dessert, when you arrive at home! These are great ideas for a couple making a party for you two. You can cook and enjoy together, I’m sure that will make you more happy and bonded than visiting a restaurant.
So are you ready for strawberry, chocolate, raspberry and marzipan recipes? Chocolate, red and rose Valentine’s desserts to inspire you this month! Don’t forget to sprinkle some love on top!
Let’s start with some strawberry desserts and continue with more chocolate and fruity treats for your sweetheart.
- Valentine’s Mirror Glaze Cake – Cooking Journey Blog. Blooming dessert for two. White chocolate mousse cake, covered with mirror glaze and surrounded with chocolate leaves that bloom, when pouring hot strawberry sauce. A show-stopper at your table!
2. Healthy Strawberry Desserts – Cooking Journey Blog. This desserts for two are made with strawberries and yogurt, decorated with homemade chocolate lace. Perfect and creative for Valentine’s!
3. No Bake Greek Yogurt Strawberry Desserts – Cooking Journey Blog. These desserts are fresh, made with Oreo and chocolate crust, fresh strawberries and yogurt. Easily decorated with chocolate, nuts and mint. Makes a stunning breakfast, too!
4. Easy Strawberry Desserts – Cooking Journey Blog. Low sugar layered desserts for Valentine’s light breakfast or romantic evening. Great for gluten-free diet. Really easy to make.
5. Meringue Hearts with Whipped Cream and Raspberries – What a Girl Eats. Light, airy and crisp desserts for two. If you’re fan of Pavlova desserts, this is a nice idea for Valentine’s day!
6. No Bake Vegan Layered Cheesecake – Backyard Bohemian. Fruity and chocolaty healthy desserts with hints of raspberry and vanilla and chocolate crust. Moreover, it is refined sugar-free and gluten-free.
7. Gluten Free Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes – What the Fork Food Blog. Easy dessert for chocolate lovers, best served with vanilla ice cream top. Hot and cold together create a stunning experience!
9. Raspberry-Lemon Hand Pies for Two – Cook With Me Darling. Prepare these delicious and simple pies together with your beloved one! Easy pie crust with raspberry-lemon filling is such a comforting dessert!
10. Poached Pears – Cooking Journey Blog. Poached pears in red wine is an easy, vegan and gluten-free dessert to try. Pears are cooked in red wine with chai spices. Simple and delicious! Can be served warm or cold.
11. Rose Curd and White Peach Tart – Food Above Gold. Beautiful, light and fresh dessert to make with edible flowers. Fruity and buttery tart that will melt in your mouth.