Last Updated on January 13, 2021
22 Valentine’s desserts for two for the perfect ending of romantic dinner or creating food gift to special person. This is a dessert collection from different bloggers, specifically created for the month of love!
But you don’t need to wait until February 14 or Valentine‘s day to make a creative dessert for the people you love!
Share this collection with your friends to give them Valentine‘s food ideas to make at home.
What you will find?
Here you will find no bake desserts, heart shaped pies and cakes, chocolate desserts, as well as treats for gluten-free, vegan diets and healthy lifestyle. This collection of Valentine‘s dessert recipes is mainly created to be easily portioned for two.
If there are more than two servings, this means that you’ll have a leftover dessert to share next day or present to you parents, for example. Isn’t it awesome? I love leftover desserts, hah makes me so happy next day after celebration.
Some of these Valentine’s desserts are so easy that you can surprise your other significant and make a lovely breakfast. You can use these ideas for Galentine’s Day or prepare for small family gathering, too.
Even if you already planned visiting restaurant, it will be awesome to have a small dessert, when you arrive at home! These are great ideas for a couple making a party for you two. You can cook and enjoy together, I’m sure that will make you more happy and bonded than visiting a restaurant.
So are you ready for strawberry, chocolate, raspberry and marzipan recipes? Chocolate, red and rose Valentine’s desserts to inspire you this month! Don’t forget to sprinkle some love on top!
Let’s start with some strawberry desserts and continue with more chocolate and fruity treats for your sweetheart.
- Valentine’s Mirror Glaze Cake – Cooking Journey Blog. Blooming dessert for two. White chocolate mousse cake, covered with mirror glaze and surrounded with chocolate leaves that bloom, when pouring hot strawberry sauce. A show-stopper at your table!
2. Healthy Strawberry Desserts – Cooking Journey Blog. This desserts for two are made with strawberries and yogurt, decorated with homemade chocolate lace. Perfect and creative for Valentine’s!
3. No Bake Greek Yogurt Strawberry Desserts – Cooking Journey Blog. These desserts are fresh, made with Oreo and chocolate crust, fresh strawberries and yogurt. Easily decorated with chocolate, nuts and mint. Makes a stunning breakfast, too!
4. Easy Strawberry Desserts – Cooking Journey Blog. Low sugar layered desserts for Valentine’s light breakfast or romantic evening. Great for gluten-free diet. Really easy to make.
5. Meringue Hearts with Whipped Cream and Raspberries – What a Girl Eats. Light, airy and crisp desserts for two. If you’re fan of Pavlova desserts, this is a nice idea for Valentine’s day!
6. No Bake Vegan Layered Cheesecake – Backyard Bohemian. Fruity and chocolaty healthy desserts with hints of raspberry and vanilla and chocolate crust. Moreover, it is refined sugar-free and gluten-free.
7. Gluten Free Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes – What the Fork Food Blog. Easy dessert for chocolate lovers, best served with vanilla ice cream top. Hot and cold together create a stunning experience!
9. Raspberry-Lemon Hand Pies for Two – Cook With Me Darling. Prepare these delicious and simple pies together with your beloved one! Easy pie crust with raspberry-lemon filling is such a comforting dessert!
10. Poached Pears – Cooking Journey Blog. Poached pears in red wine is an easy, vegan and gluten-free dessert to try. Pears are cooked in red wine with chai spices. Simple and delicious! Can be served warm or cold.
11. Rose Curd and White Peach Tart – Food Above Gold. Beautiful, light and fresh dessert to make with edible flowers. Fruity and buttery tart that will melt in your mouth.
12. Valentine’s Day Classic Tiramisu for Two – An Italian In My Kitchen. Easy and delicious Italian dessert for romantic evening.
13. Easy Valentine’s Day Chocolate Truffles – Savoring Today. Perfect to say “I love you” with these delights. Made with only 5 ingredients silky and smooth truffles will melt in your mouth!
14. Cherry Trifles – Cooking Journey Blog. Cherry, Chai and Mascarpone layers in glass. Easy and indulgent Valentine’s desserts.
15. Heart shaped churros with two dipping sauces – Pina Bresciani. Nice idea fore Valentine’s day. Great to accompany with Mascarpone or Chocolate sauces.
16. Chocolate Dipped Raspberry Marzipan – Little Sugar Snaps. Sweet delight with a modern twist, made with dried raspberries, marzipan and of course chocolate.
17. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes – Away From The Box. Mini cheesecakes with chocolate covered strawberries is such a cute dessert for Valentine’s day!
18. Mini chocolate cake for two – Culinary Ginger. Chocolate-lovers dream comes true this Valentine’s day! Because chocolate and raspberries go well together.
19. Coffee Panna Cotta without Gelatin – Cooking Journey Blog. Serve this vegetarian coffee panna cotta instead of morning coffee for breakfast! Creamy and delicious dessert.
20. Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cupcakes – Garnish And Glaze. Can’t image Valentine’s day without chocolate dipped strawberries? This dessert is for you!
21. Easy Strawberry Tart – Cooking Journey Blog. Low sugar fresh strawberry tart from scratch. Perfect small tart to bake, if you crave fresh strawberries!
22. Spicy Chocolate Brownies – Sweet And Savoury Pursuits. Fudgy, spicy and chocolate-rich desserts with a hint of cinnamon and cayenne to spice up your relationship!
22 Valentine‘s desserts for two
Hope you enjoyed these 22 Valentine‘s desserts for two and will give some a try. Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.
Share this post and share the love!
Happy Valentine‘s day, hope all year will be full of love, joy and amazing desserts!