This is a collection of easy cauliflower recipes from different food bloggers that come up with different ideas on how to use this humble vegetable.
Cauliflower is one of our favorite vegetables to cook with! It is so versatile that you can eat raw or cooked in many different vegetarian dishes. Cauliflower is simple ingredient that turns delicious in many dishes, especially good with cheese.
Cauliflower is available almost all year, starting from fall to spring. There are almost 80 varieties of cauliflower and it differs in sizes.
It is easy to incorporate different flavors to cauliflower dishes. Do you like spicy or cheesy meals? You will definitely find new ideas in this post.
Subscribe and get our FREE eBook!
Join like-minded foodies to get new recipes and updates from us!
Cauliflower is a staple ingredient that is used in different diets like keto, paleo and low-carb. It is one of the popular ingredients for vegan and vegetarian dishes!
I love how simple cauliflower is, you can either chop it to florets, process it into rice or bake it whole. You can create whole new recipe with cauliflower basically every day! It is also great for a special occasion.
So here are some of our favorite easy cauliflower recipes from different bloggers. Most of them are vegetarian, but some are made with Parmesan cheese that you can easily substitute Veg-friendly version.
Easy cauliflower recipes
1.Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini sauce – Cooking Journey Blog
2. Citrus Whole Roasted Cauliflower – Cooking On The Weekends
3. Instant Pot Whole Roasted in Indian Masala – The Belly Rules the Mind
4. Whole Roasted Cauliflower – Healthier Steps
5. Easy roasted cauliflower in the oven or air fryer – Cadry’s Kitchen
6. Best Spicy Roasted Cauliflower Recipe – Vegan, Low Carb, Paleo – Tasty Galaxy
7. Cauliflower Curry – Cooking Journey Blog
8. Miso Roasted Cauliflower – Platings And Pairings
9. Cauliflower Casserole-Gratin – Cooking Journey Blog
10. Cauliflower Cheese – Karen’s Kitchen Stories
11. Cheesy Vegan Cauliflower Casserole – Vegan Huggs
12. Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Bake with Spinach – Tinned Tomatoes
13. Cauliflower Mustard Au Gratin – Garlic And Zest