Updated on August 10, 2022
Heartwarming Father’s Day Brunch ideas for the important man in your family!
Even if you’re cooking for him every day, you can prepare a cozy brunch at home or picnic in your garden. Gather your family in the late morning and enjoy good food, laugh together and say big thanks to your dad!
Here you will find different brunch recipes, divided to vegetarian, appetizers, sausage and bacon recipes and easy desserts.
A plenty of delicious ideas from trusted foodies (including make ahead brunch recipes) that dads will enjoy!
Brunch ideas for vegetarian Dad
1. Avocado Burger – Cooking Journey Blog
Vegan burger is filling and healthy. Just perfect brunch meal!
2. Spinach Quiche – Cooking Journey Blog
Crustless mini gluten-free quiche with spinach and feta. Easy serving!
3. Eggs and Roasted Asparagus – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy, low-carb and gluten-free brunch meal for your Father!
4. Eggs in Purgatory (Uova in Purgatorio) – Claudia Canu
Italian recipe of poached eggs in tomato sauce. Easy to make and perfect for brunch.
5. Onion, Spinach, Tomato and Parmesan Quiche – Orchids and Sweet Tea
Warm and tender savory tart with beautifully crisp whole wheat crust.
6. Crunchy Corn Waffles – Veggie Inspired
Savory waffles with hints of citrus and just enough spice to tantalize your tongue.
7. Crustless Mini Vegan Quiche – Cadry’s Kitchen
Vegan brunch meal with vegetables, seitan instead of bacon, tofu and cashew filling.
8. Banana Oatmeal Protein Pancakes – One Clever Chef
Made with 3 very simple healthy ingredients, these American pancakes are the perfect brunch for the health-conscious father.
9. Low Carb Hatch Chile Rellenos Casserole – What a Girl Eats
Chiles are layered with two kinds of cheese and baked. Low carb, gluten-free, keto Father’s Day brunch idea.
10. Easy Shakshuka with Feta – Recipes from a Pantry
A simple one pan fennel shakshuka with feta recipe aka eggs cooked in a rich spiced tomato sauce.
11. Easy Mexican Sweet Potato Hash – Whitney Bond
Soyrizo, bell pepper & onion are added to this delicious & easy Mexican Sweet Potato Hash recipe! It’s gluten free, vegetarian & made in only 30 minutes!
12. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole – Delicious Table
Easy recipe to make ahead for brunch, bakes in 50 minutes. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is perfect for lazy weekend Father’s Day brunch.
13. The Best Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes – Eat With Clarity
Easy and delicious, these vegan roasted breakfast potatoes are the perfect recipe for your weekend morning brunch.
14. Mediterranean Brunch Bake – Simply Stacie
You can prepare this dish the night before and serve this flavorful dish for Father’s Day brunch.
15. Smoked Ricotta Ravioli in Sage Butter Sauce – Vibrant Plate
This Smoked Ricotta Ravioli in Sage Butter Sauce is a breeze to make, vegetarian and delicious!
16. Indian Scrambled Eggs – Neil’s Healthy Meals
A healthy take on the eastern variation of traditional scrambled eggs.
17. Oven Baked Hash Browns- Hungry Healthy Happy
Delicious rounds of crispy shredded potato, baked in the oven to keep them lighter.
18. Easy Breakfast Sandwich – Zested Lemon
It is quick, healthy and so good for brunch, too!
Father’s Day Brunch Appetizers
19. Grilled Zucchini Roll Ups – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy and healthy appetizer for Father’s Day Brunch. Grilled slices of zucchini wit spiced creamy filling.
20. Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers – Cooking Journey Blog
Juicy, salty and addictive appetizers, perfect for colorful brunch table!
21. Japanese Eggplant with Avocado Pesto – Cooking Journey Blog
This Japanese eggplant recipe makes a great vegan appetizer for Father’s Day brunch!
22. Spicy Candied Bacon – Zestful Kitchen
Sweet and salty, this candied bacon is the perfect side dish for a celebratory brunch! Fun and delicious!
23. Gourmet Cheese Board and Homemade Bacon Jam – Buy This Cook That
Don’t want to cook anything? Surprise your Father with this easy Gourmet Cheese Board.
24. Ranchero Breakfast Crunchwrap – Spabettie
A spicy brunch-wrap version of the original favorite.
25. Mushrooms on Toast with Garlic and Thyme – Veggie Desserts
Mushrooms on toast is a quick, easy and flavorful vegetarian or vegan brunch appetizer. Juicy and succulent mushrooms, sauteed with the garlic and thyme.
26. Grilled Balsamic Strawberries – Homemade and Yummy
A great way to showcase fresh berries and bring out their natural sweetness.
27. Vegan and Gluten-free Polenta & Cilantro savory bites – Cookilicious
Easy, quick and fun appetizer for Father’s Day brunch.
28. Roasted Carrot & Ricotta Tart – Waves in the Kitchen
Deliciously festive savory tart, filled with cheese, fresh herbs and carrots.
29. Smoked Salmon and Boursin Crostini – Sweet and Savoury Pursuits
This Smoked Salmon and Boursin Crostini has only a few ingredients, can be assembled in minutes and is sure to impress your guests.
30. Grilled Brie Appetizer & Balsamic Strawberries – Binky’s Culinary Carnival
Perfect, ridiculously easy appetizer for Father’s Day brunch.
31. Horseradish Deviled Eggs – Every Day Eileen
Deviled eggs with a kick.
More Interesting Recipes:
32. Sweet Potato Rosti – Cook It Real Good
Top this cheesy golden rosti with eggs and avocado for a delicious cafe-style Father’s Day Brunch without the hefty price tag!
Hearty sausage and bacon meals
33. Brussels sprouts with Bacon – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy brunch dish that can be served hot or cold.
34. Egg white Philly Cheese Steak Omelette – That Girl Cooks Healthy
Treat dad this Fathers day with this delicious low carb and keto friendly egg white Philly cheese steak omelette.
35. Breakfast Sausage and Egg Taquitos – Lord Byron’s Kitchen
Easy egg and sausage rolls that are baked not fried. Hearty snack for your Dad!
36. Meat Lovers Egg Muffins – Simply Made Recipes
Keto-friendly Father’s day brunch idea, made with eggs, onion, pork sausage, bacon and cheddar cheese.
37. Pepperoni Pizza Egg Casserole – Every Day Maven
Healthy and delicious dairy free and gluten free breakfast casserole.
38. Chorizo And Eggs – Sip and Feast
The spicy, smoky, and slightly chewy chorizo pairs perfectly with the pillowy texture of the eggs in this easy recipe.
39. Breakfast Quiche – Pinch and Swirl
Decadent dish of custardy, cheesy eggs, tender leeks and smoky bacon baked in a flaky crust. Perfect for brunch!
40. Corned Beef Hash Recipe – Sweet Tea and Thyme
Crispy potatoes, savory corned beef, and baked eggs with runny yolks, it’s brunch perfection!
41. Parmesan waffle, ham, cheese and egg breakfast sandwich – Super Golden Bakes
This Parmesan waffle breakfast sandwich with ham, cheese and fried egg is what brunch (or breakfast) dreams are made of.
42. Scottish Potato Scones – My Kitchen Love
No brunch is complete without these thin and airy Scottish Potato Scones.
43. Overnight Ham, Egg and Cheese Monkey Bread – The Seasoned Mom
This recipe takes only a few minutes to prep and can be baked right away or chilled until the brunch time.
44. Chorizo Burrito Skillet – Mommy’s Home Cooking
This Father’s Day brunch skillet is loaded with bacon, ham, chorizo, cheese, hash browns, and veggies!
45. Smoked Salmon Frittata – Downshiftology
Healthy frittata that is naturally gluten-free, paleo-friendly and is sure to impress your Dad!
46. Bacon Breakfast Pizza – The Diary of a Real Housewife
A breakfast pizza that is great for brunches.
47. Parmesan Chive Jalapeño Waffles with Maple Cinnamon Butter – The Organic Kitchen
Prepare your Dad for flavor he has never experienced in a waffle before!
48. Egg Sausage Breakfast Muffins – The Endless Meal
Easy to make and healthy option for your brunch.
Easy Desserts for Sweet Dad
49. Vegan Chocolate Cake – Cooking Journey Blog
This easy vegan cake with strawberries is a perfect indulgent treat in the morning.
50. Baileys Cheesecake – Cooking Journey Blog
No bake cheesecake is just so much better with the flavor of Baileys.
51. Gooseberry Fool – Cooking Journey Blog
Surprise your father with beautifully served gooseberry fool with Mascarpone cream.
52. No Bake Greek Yogurt Dessert – Cooking Journey Blog
These yogurt desserts will be an amazing finish of your Father’s Day brunch!
53. Baked Mini Donuts – Beyond the Chicken Coop
Easy and cute desserts to pair with morning tea.
54. Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins with Streusel Topping – Savor with Jennifer
With easy and fast preparation, these muffins come together for a happy dad!
56. Baileys Irish Cream Overnight French Toast Casserole – Food Meanderings
This EASY Baileys Irish Cream Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole is the perfect breakfast or brunch dish for Father’s day (Non-alcoholic substitute included) .
57. Berries and Cream Croissant Breakfast Casserole Recipe – Mom Foodie
If dad has a little bit of a sweet tooth this lucious Berries and Cream Croissant Breakfast Casserole will make him a happy man. Easily prepped the night before and leftovers served cold make an wonderful dessert!
58. Chocolate Crepe Recipe – I Heart Naptime
Made in the blender and ready in just 10 minutes! Easy, delicious and the perfect way to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
59. Bourbon Butterscotch Skillet Cinnamon Roll – The Simple – Sweet Life
This dessert is loaded with all the traditional cinnamon roll goodness plus a gooey-sweet bourbon butterscotch kick.
60. Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding with Warm Bourbon Sauce – Little Sweet Baker
This classic New Orleans style bread pudding is taken up a notch with the addition of chocolate chips and rich-buttery brioche bread.
61. Cannoli Pancakes – Snappy Gourmet
Easy pancake recipe with an Italian twist!
62. Chocolate Scones – Sugar Salt Magic
Indulgent Father’s Day Brunch treat.
63. Baked Cinnamon French Toast with Blackberries – Erhardts Eat
Super simple (and awesome) Overnight Cinnamon Blackberry French Toast.
I hope you’re ready to serve delicious Father’s Day brunch and spend time together with your family. Try the most appealing brunch recipes from this collection and let us know what you think about it.
You can also check the collection of 50 + Delightful Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas for more inspiration.
Happy Father’s Day!
The Mini Vegan Quiche looks so perfect!
It looks so festive, doesn’t it?
WOW what a great roundup up. It will take me until next Father’s Day to get through theses. Lots of tasty things to keep dad happy for an entire year.
Absolutely! We think it is a great idea to share a homemade brunch with your family – more than once a year.
WOW…now that is one delicious collection of recipes. It will take more than one Father’s Day to get through this list!!
You’re absolutely right! Thank you!