Updated on July 6, 2018
Raspberry mojito is a refreshing sugar-free non alcoholic drink for party or for every day! You will get citrus zesty note, sweet and fresh raspberry taste and sweet honey aftertaste.
Moreover, this raspberry mojito has such a vibrant red color from natural raspberries!
When to make this raspberry mojito?
This raspberry mojito cocktail recipe is easy to make, it is a recipe for two. But it’s easy to double, triple and so on to make it for the crowd. However, it is perfect aperitif for romantic evening too. Or you can make it for your kids party as it has no alcohol and no sugar.
It is a healthy drink, as it is made fresh, you will receive all vitamins and antioxidants from all the ingredients. Have you ever been to healthy party, ha? Well, this could be the perfect entrance drink! By the way, you don’t even need a blender to make it.
What if I tell you that you will get vitamin A, B, C, D, E, K, iron, potassium, manganese, magnesium, calcium… As well as it helps with weight loss, fight infections (which is great during cold autumn days), good for your eyes and digestion, lowers risk of heart diseases! All in one raspberry cocktail.
It is all natural raspberry and lime drink or natural raspberry lemonade drink. This mojito is sweetened with honey, but you can use any other sweetener as well. Raw natural honey has a lot of nutrients and our ancestors used it even for medicine purposes! So another ingredient to boost your health. One drink and so many benefits, isn’t it awesome?
So go get your organic raspberries and lime, and as it is not so nice to eat lime and raspberries together as it is… I recommend to use this recipe and get a healthy drink!
Raspberry mojito - How to make mojito (Non-Alcoholic drink)
- 2 200 ml (6.8 oz) glasses
- spoon and fork
- 25 raspberries + extra for serving
- 1 lime
- 400 ml soda or sparkling water
- 2 tsp honey or 1/2 tsp stevia syrup
- 14 mint leaves
- 10 ice cubes
- Smash raspberries with fork and divide them to 2 x 200 ml (6.8 oz) glasses.25 raspberries
- Cut lime in half. Squeeze the juice of one half to both glasses. Other half - cut round slices and add to the glasses.1 lime
- Add mint leaves.14 mint leaves
- Fill the glasses with sparkling water or soda till 3/4 of the glass, and mix with a spoon.400 ml soda
- Add honey or syrup and mix with a spoon.2 tsp honey
- Add ice cubes. Add whole raspberries. Serve and enjoy!10 ice cubes