Updated on May 8, 2022
Brilliant collection of Easter brunch ideas. With the Easter around the corner, it’s time to start planning your brunch menu. Here you will find easy savory and sweet brunch ideas from different foodies. Spring vegetables, light desserts, finger foods – beautiful and delicious treats for a memorable holiday meal.
Discover new mouthwatering egg recipes, waffles and pancakes, spring salads, easy snacks and beautiful desserts and drinks for your perfect Sunday brunch. Many Easter brunch recipes are vegan and gluten-free.
Easy and healthy brunch. Low-calorie and low-carb meal. Dip asparagus in the runny egg yolk!
2. Frittata – Cooking Journey Blog.
Baked eggs with Brussels sprouts, mushrooms and tomatoes – delicious and easy brunch idea for a crowd.
3. Spinach Quiche – Cooking Journey Blog.
Gluten free quiche with feta and spinach. Healthy sweet potato crust makes an easy brunch for two.
4. Pink Easter Deviled Eggs – She Keeps A Lovely Home.
Beautiful twist on a classic deviled eggs. Makes a tasty and pretty appetizer!
5. Easiest Full Sheet Pan Breakfast – Imagelicious.
Only few minutes to prep delicious fried eggs, sausage, toast and vegetables!
6. Eggs Benedict Casserole – Cheese Curd In Paradise.
Simple family-friendly dish. Just look at this pour of hollandaise!
7. Maple Bacon Deviled Eggs – Beyond Mere Sustenance.
Smoky bacon with sweet maple syrup and pleasant spicy hint.
8. Smashed Avo & Eggs- Another Food Blogger
How about soft poached eggs with baby broccoli, bacon and pistachio dukkah?
9. Time Saving Sheet Pan Eggs – Faithfully Gluten Free
Great cheesy brunch idea for a crowd, prepared in almost no time.
10. Keto Egg Muffins – Kicking-Carb
Simple grab and go food. You can make them ahead of time, freeze and just reheat before serving.
11. Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Quiche – Went Here 8 This
Eggs, cheese and flaky pie crust. Sounds good? Shrimp and sausage just takes it to the next level!
12. Bagels and Lox Deviled Eggs – Umami Girl
Dreamy appetizer. Simple flavors and pretty presentation.
13. The Ultimate Bacon and Egg Pie – The Flavor Bender
Large pie to satisfy hunger of your whole family!
14. Casserole with Asparagus and Artichoke Hearts – Kalyn’s Kitchen
Vegetarian, keto, low-carb, low-glycemic, gluten-free and South Beach Diet friendly brunch recipe.
Healthy, filling and delicious dish for the family of four.
16. Zucchini and Prosciutto Egg Muffins – Downshiftology
Such an easy and delicious finger food. Eggs, packed with zucchini, wrapped in prosciutto.
17. Breakfast Galette – Burrata And Bubbles
Comforting cheesy egg bake in a flaky crust. Ultimate brunch pie!
18. Rösti: Shredded Potato Casserole with Ham & Eggs – Panning The Globe.
Surprise your family and guests with Swiss potato casserole.
19. Cheddar Chive Cauliflower Bites-Marisa Moore
Healthier brunch bites, but full of flavor! Cauliflower and cheese pairs really well.
20. Vegetarian Stuffed peppers – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy gluten-free snack. Soft and juicy peppers, stuffed with feta and spinach.
21. Vegan Avocado Burgers – Cooking Journey Blog
Healthy brunch can start with this filling and delicious Avocado burger.
22. Tomato Goat Cheese Galette – Biscuits And Burlap
Tasty appetizer with a rustic look. Crunchy, packed with veggies and cheese.
23. Instant Pot French Toast Bites – Monday Is Meatloaf
It is always nice to have a French toast in the lazy morning. Here you will find 3 ways to make it better!
24. Cheesy Mushroom Spinach Puff Pastry – Whitney Bond
Beautiful vegetarian puff pastry, stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and cheese. Perfect appetizer or snack!
25. Spring Crudite Toast – Urban Bliss Life
Spring vegetables makes a great toast. Beautiful appetizer, packed with vitamins.
26. Spinach Mozzarella Sticks – Cooking Journey Blog
Cheesy and crunchy finger food for a crowd. Best to serve with a spicy yogurt deep.
27. Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy pancake recipe for a late breakfast with family.
28. Vegan Apple Pancakes – Cooking Journey Blog
These pancakes can be enjoyed with a fork or fingers – both ways delicious and healthy!
29. Cauliflower Fritters – Cooking Journey Blog
Low-carb, paleo, gluten-free and sugar-free pancakes or fritters for a healthy brunch.
30. Watercress Pancake – A Taste For Travel
Surprise your guests with gluten-free vegetarian Tortitas de Berro fritters that are popular in Guatemala and El Salvador.
31. Kaiserschmarrn with Roasted Berries – Pass Me Some Tasty
A fluffy shredded German pancake, topped with berries will be perfect for your brunch table!
32. Spring Onion Dutch Baby with Herbs and Goat Cheese – Rhubarbarians
Cheesy Dutch baby with spring vegetables – simple dish to serve for brunch.
33. Lemon Pancakes with Candied Maple Bacon & Condensed Milk – Pups With Chopsticks
Lemon, bacon, maple and condensed milk is a perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors for the brunch.
34. Bunny Butt Pancakes – Cooking With Carlee
Can’t imagine Easter without bunnies? These pancakes will be so fun to make with kids.
35. Simple Lemon Ricotta Pancakes – Delicious Little Bites
Easy and delicious pancakes for the Easter brunch menu.
36. Buttermilk Peach Pancakes – Frydae
This proven family recipe makes peachy, fluffy and light pancakes that are perfect for brunch.
37. Bacon And Nutella Stuffed Waffles – Recipes From A Pantry
Familiar flavors in pancaky wafffles are just perfect for an Easter weekend.
38. Vegan Orange Belgian Waffles – Orchids And Sweet Tea
Thick and airy waffles with slightly sweet orange flavor.
39. Crispy Vegan Waffles with Lentil Protein – My Pure Plants
Healthy kid-friendly waffles with a protein boost. Just perfect for mornings.
40. Coconut Flour Waffles – A Life Of Happenstance
Dairy and gluten free waffles with a hint of vanilla.
41. Vegan Cauliflower Salad – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy and healthy, crunchy and soft, perfect for brunch!
42. Vegan Lentil Salad – Cooking Journey Blog
If you need a spicy and filling salad, this is a great dish to serve!
43. Herb Roasted Potato and Arugula Salad – Veggie Inspired
Light and fresh salad that you can serve warm or cold.
44. Polonaise Asparagus Salad with Prosciutto – Chef Sous Chef
Brighten your Easter table with this seasonal salad, with rich and zesty flavors.
45. Spring Salad with Asparagus and Honey Chipotle Vinaigrette – The Organic Kitchen
Another easy spring salad with lovely dressing.
46. Grilled Halloumi and Avocado Salad – Cooking Journey Blog
Warm grilled cheese pairs so well with sweet snap peas!
47. Strawberry Rhubarb Salad – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy and fresh combination of fruits and vegetables, served with strawberry sauce.
48. Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad – Veggies Save The Day
Sweet and healthy salad to enjoy fresh berries for the brunch.
EASTER DESSERT IDEAS
49. Lemon Squares – Cooking Journey Blog
Healthy and refreshing gluten-free desserts that will. Easy no bake lemon bars that will look pretty on your Easter brunch table.
50. Mini Cheesecake Recipe with Surprise – Cooking Journey Blog
Fun Easter desserts that are easy to grab and find a surprise inside!
51. Easy Strawberry Tart – Cooking Journey Blog
Healthy strawberry tart is always a good idea for your brunch table! Easy no-jello recipe.
52. Carrot Cake Doughnut Muffins – Food Meanderings
Not an average muffin. This one is filled with Mascarpone, orange mocha glaze and candied carrots.
53. Easter Meringue Nests – Gluten Free Meringue Cookies – Momfoodie
Festive gluten-free Easter desserts that can be made ahead of time.
54. Puff Pastry Pinwheels – Beyond The Chicken Coop
Easy and delicious puff pastry pinwheels with jam in the center.
55. French Apple Tartlets – Cooking Journey Blog
Lovely Easter brunch idea for two people.
56. Easy Tiramisu Recipe – Cooking Journey Blog
Classic tiramisu recipe without eggs. Perfect morning desserts for a small company of four.
57. Chocolate Orange Hot Cross Buns with Orange Honey Butter – Kitchen Sanctuary
Chocolate and orange combo is so delicious. And these buns are a must on your Easter brunch table!
58. Simnel Cake (British Easter Fruit Cake) – Lavender And Macarons
This mouthwatering fruit cake is a great addition to your Easter table. It is surprisingly easy to make!
59. Coffee Panna Cotta – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy Italian desserts that are just great to have instead of coffee!
60. Easy Vegan Lemon Tart with Coconut Crust & Coconut Whipped Cream – Cinnamon And Coriander
Perfect Easter brunch idea that is so simple to make and so satisfying to eat!
61. Gluten-free Vegan Carrot Muffins – Rhian’s Recipes
Moist and fluffy muffins for a perfect healthy brunch.
62. Easy Italian Braided Easter Bread – Veggie Desserts
Traditional Italian Easter bread wreath with soft texture and sweet rich flavor.
63. Overnight Salted Caramel Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls – Itsy Bitsy Kitchen
Homemade baked rolls for a decadent Easter brunch. You can make them ahead of time.
64. Strawberry Cream Cheese Bunny Buns – 4sonrus
These flaky buttery pastries, stuffed with jam and cream cheese, will be a hit at your Easter brunch table!
65. Vegan Blueberry Sweet Rolls – Yup It’s Vegan
Sweet treat, made with fresh blueberries. A healthy twist on cinnamon rolls.
66. Vegan Dark Chocolate Easter Eggs – Stacey Homemaker
Vegan and gluten-free chocolate desserts. Decadent Easter eggs filled with truffle peanut butter.
67. Easy Chick Doughnuts – The Simple-Sweet Life
These soft lemony doughnuts will make your Easter brunch table more colorful and tasty!
68. Resurrection Rolls – Neighbor Foodblog
Delicious and fun Easter desserts that’re perfect for sharing the story of Jesus’ death and resurrection with kids!
69. Dairy Free Cinnamon Rolls – Make It Dairy Free
Sweet vegan cinnamon rolls for every day or special occasion.
70. Vegan Chocolate Cake – Cooking Journey Blog
Easy and moist chocolate cake with addictive flavors.
71. Raspberry Lime Mojito – Cooking Journey Blog
Refreshing non-alcoholic sugar-free drink with natural color.
72. Malibu Bay Breeze – Become Betty
Easy layered cocktail with a perfect balance of sweet and tart.
73. Rhubarb Bellini Prosecco Cocktail – Flavour And Savour
Perfect cocktail for a sunny Easter weekend!
74. Easy Mimosa Mocktail – Nourish Nutrition Blog
Just 2 ingredients to make this easy cocktail for a brunch!
70+ Brilliant Easter Brunch Ideas
Hope you will enjoy some of these brilliant Easter Brunch ideas! Which one are you willing to make this year?
I know, all these egg recipes, salads, snacks, waffles, pancakes, salads, desserts and cocktails are so delicious and perfect for a spring brunch or every day.
Share this post with your friends and family, so that they can choose some good recipes, too.
Check also these 17 Surprising Easter traditions around the world that you need to know.
Happy Easter! Wish you love, peace, joy and happiness!
If you can’t find something for brunch here, it probably doesn’t exist! What a great roundup! Thanks for including my Grapefruit cocktail!
Haha, that’s true! Thanks, Elaine.
What a fun collection of recipes, I’d love to eat my way through the list! Thanks for including my bunny butt pancakes!
Definitely many recipes to choose from, but bunny butt pancakes are so fun!
What a great list, so many delicious recipes! Thank you!
You’re welcome, Peter!
Thanks for including my breakfast casserole!
Your recipe is perfect for Easter brunch!
Fantastic list of brekkie options for Easter! So proud to be part of it
Thank you, Gavin!