Sauce & Gravy:
70. Homemade Cranberry Sauce from Sugar Spun Run
71. Vegetarian Mushroom Gravy from Cardamom and Coconut
72. Hard Cider Cranberry Sauce from A Nerd Cooks
73. Creamy Carrot Tomato Pasta Sauce from Vegetarian Gastronomy
74. Recipe for Giblet Gravy from Platter Talk
75. Easy Make Ahead Turkey Gravy from Went Here 8 This
76. Pomegranate Cranberry Relish from The Kitchen Girl
77. Cherry Sauce from Cooking Journey Blog
78. Grand Marnier Cranberry Sauce from What’s in a Pan
79. Mini Pumpkin Trifles from Cooking Journey Blog
80. Blueberry Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce from Cooking Journey Blog
81. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from Dancing Through The Rain
82. Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake with Bourbon Maple Whipped Cream from What a Girl Eats
83. Raspberry Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce from Cooking Journey Blog
84. French Apple Tart from Cooking Journey Blog
85. Cranberry Apple Crisp with Maple Granola from She Keeps a Lovely Home
86. Caramel Apple Trifle from Cooking Journey Blog
87. Easy Caramel Apple Pie Crisp Bars with Cheesecake Filling from Slim Chef Recipes
88. Apple and Pear Galettes with Pecan Streusel from Pass Me Some Tasty
89. Sweet Potato Pecan Pie from Itsy Bitsy Kitchen
90. Dutch Apple Pie from The Diary of a Real House Wife
91. Poached Pears from Cooking Journey Blog
92. Spicy Candied Pecans from Delicious Table
93. Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie from The Rustic Foodie
94. Cranberry Jello Salad from Homemade Interest
95. Pumpkin Tiramisu from Kitchen Gidget
96. Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake from Faithfully Gluten Free
97. Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake with Oreo Cookie Crust from Food Meanderings
98. Leftover Turkey Pot Pie from Cooking Journey Blog
99. Leftover Turkey Fried Rice from Christina’s Cucina
100. Tortilla Wraps with Turkey and Beans from Cooking Journey Blog
101. Easy Leftover Turkey Casserole Recipe with Mayonnaise from Wholesome Yum
101 Awesome Thanksgiving Recipes
Hope you found some great recipes for your celebration. Which are your favorite?
You don’t need to be a skilled cook to prepare the best Thanksgiving recipes! Just follow the directions and read the post on the bloggers recipe page to find out tips or tricks you need to know. Print the recipe, plan your time and you’re good to go.
The most important part of preparing for Thanksgiving is making a plan. So choose and include recipes in your plan, make a shopping list and plan your cooking time. Don’t forget to grab one of these leftover turkey recipes, too!
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Share this post on one of your socials, so your friends can find good recipes for their table, too!