Updated on October 12, 2018
This is one of linguine recipes that is great to prepare quick and easy dinners.
Just add all the ingredients from the recipe to your taste and enjoy! Tasty vegetarian dinner for every pasta lover!
Linguine is the type of pasta I used in this recipe. I assure you that all these flavors will work great with any other pasta you have. However, I found that flatter and longer pasta is best, combined with olive oil.
Moreover, I think that paprika, olives, spinach and olive oil add more fresh and light taste to the pasta dishes than if you cover it with thick creamy-cheesy sauce…
Shredded mozzarella adds soft creamy hints, but of course no pasta dishes can be served without hard cheese on top! Yes, I’m a huge fun of cheese, are you? Well, I think the major part of cooking blog readers are!
And definitely a lot of people enjoy easy pasta recipes like this!
Italian seasoning for pasta recipes
This pasta dish is so inviting with these red and green colors, and I love to finish it with Italian seasoning. Season well!
You can buy it already made or you can make it yourself – just combine same quantities of each dry spice: basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary and a little bit of sugar, salt and pepper.
Store in preferably in a cool, dark, dry place (but not in fridge) and add it in your pasta dishes!
I suggest serving linguine right away in a big warm plate. Add all vegetables, cheese, gently combine and enjoy! However, if you don’t serve it immediately, add a tablespoon of olive oil in drained pasta. This will prevent it from sticking together.
I also recommend serving tomato sauce on the side!
Linguine with Vegetables and Cheese
- 100 g Linguine pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8-10 olives
- 1 handful spinach leaves chopped
- 1 handful pickled or fresh peppers chopped
- 4 tbsp Mozzarella shredded
- 4 tbsp Hard cheese shredded
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- tomato sauce for serving
- Cook linguine according to package direction. Remove from water.100 g Linguine pasta
- Combine olives, chopped spinach and pickled paprika with pasta.8-10 olives, 1 handful spinach leaves, 1 handful pickled or fresh peppers
- Sprinkle with mozzarella, hard cheese and Italian seasoning.4 tbsp Mozzarella, 4 tbsp Hard cheese, 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and drizzle with olive oil.tomato sauce, 1 tbsp olive oil