Updated on September 14, 2018
This is our version of delicious rigatoni pasta bake, that is perfect pasta recipe for dinner. This is easy pasta bake recipe with minced meat, two types of cheese, tomato paste and spinach. Delicious!
Who doesn’t love pasta with cheese & meat? This is perfect for dinner, the baking process helps to incorporate all the flavors and melt the cheese. You can use any pasta, but rigatoni is best for stuffing all that cheesy-meaty filling inside.
And as you need to eat some greens – add some spinach to rigatoni bake!
Can you see all that deliciously melted cheese on top of pasta and beef? This rigatoni pasta bake is so inviting…to spoon it right from the baking dish, when no one sees!
This pasta recipe makes it for a few days (if you aren’t very hungry). I used my 7×10 inch / 18×25 cm baking tray.
By the way, check our Linguine recipe, where I wrote how to make your own Italian seasoning.
I recommend to serve it with extra tomato sauce!
Should I say that rigatoni pasta bake is a great filling dish? Well you can see it. It’s time to make it!
Moreover, if you love to bake your beef dishes for dinner, check our Shepherd’s pie recipe.
Rigatoni Pasta Bake with minced beef - Rigatoni Bake
- large pot
- large pan
- baking dish 7 x 10 inch / 18 x25 cm
- Spatula or spoon
- knife and chopping board
- 250 g Rigatoni pasta
- 500 g minced beef
- 2 handfuls spinach leaves chopped
- 1½ cup mozzarella shredded
- 250 g tomato puree
- 1/4 cup hard cheese grated
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Cook rigatoni in boiled water with salt at minimum time – about 8 minutes. Drain and leave in the same pot for later.250 g Rigatoni pasta
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, put minced beef. Cook it, frequently stirring, separating the lumps. Season it with salt and pepper. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, don't overcook it. Add Italian seasoning.500 g minced beef, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, ½ tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C.
- Gently combine cooked beef with rigatoni.
- Add 1 jar of tomato puree and combine it with pasta and beef.250 g tomato puree
- Then add freshly chopped spinach, combine again.2 handfuls spinach leaves
- Add shredded mozzarella.1½ cup mozzarella
- Place pasta in the baking dish. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Now return the pasta from the oven, but don't turn it off. Grate some cheese on top. Bake for about 5 minutes until cheese just melts.1/4 cup hard cheese