Last Updated on September 14, 2018
This is our version of delicious rigatoni pasta bake, that is perfect pasta recipe for dinner. This is easy pasta bake recipe with minced meat, two types of cheese, tomato paste and spinach. Delicious!
Who doesn’t love pasta with cheese & meat? This is perfect for dinner, the baking process helps to incorporate all the flavors and melt the cheese. You can use any pasta, but rigatoni is best for stuffing all that cheesy-meaty filling inside.
And as you need to eat some greens – add some spinach to rigatoni bake!
Can you see all that deliciously melted cheese on top of pasta and beef? This rigatoni pasta bake is so inviting…to spoon it right from the baking dish, when no one sees!
Here is video recipe:
This pasta recipe makes it for a few days (if you aren’t very hungry). I used my 7×10 inch / 18×25 cm baking tray.
By the way, check our Linguine recipe, where I wrote how to make your own Italian seasoning.
I recommend to serve it with extra tomato sauce!
Should I say that rigatoni pasta bake is a great filling dish? Well you can see it. It’s time to make it!
Moreover, if you love to bake your beef dishes for dinner, check our Shepherd’s pie recipe.
Rigatoni Pasta Bake with minced beef - Rigatoni Bake
- 250gRigatoni/8.8 oz
- 500gminced beef/17.6 oz
- 2handfulsspinach leaveschopped
- 250gtomato puree/8.8 oz
- 1/4cuphard cheesegrated
- 1tbspItalian seasoning
- Cook rigatoni in boiled water with salt at minimum time – about 8 minutes. Drain and leave in the same pot for later.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, put minced beef. Cook it, frequently stirring, separating the lumps. Season it with salt and pepper. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, don't overcook it. Add Italian seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C
- Gently combine cooked beef with rigatoni.
- Add 1 jar of tomato puree and combine it with pasta and beef.
- Then add freshly chopped spinach, combine again.
- Add shredded mozzarella.
- Place pasta in the baking dish. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Now return the pasta from the oven, but don't turn it off. Grate some cheese on top. Bake for about 5 minutes until cheese just melts.