Updated on October 30, 2018
You can use roasted pumpkin dip for dipping your crackers, bread sticks, chips or even baby carrots – for healthier option. This savory spicy pumpkin dip is great for serving every day or on any occasion.
Roasted pumpkin dip is easy 5-minute recipe! You will need more time to figure out what food to dip in. What’s more, pumpkin dip is sugar free, gluten free and vegetarian recipe.
We usually make this dip without pumpkin. Easy spicy basic sour cream dip. But I had roasted a lot of pumpkin recently, so I blended it with other ingredients. What a beautiful color it was! And it definitely worth it, roasted pumpkin flavor, spicy aftertaste, creamy texture. Perfect autumn feel, I’m sure we will make it again and again.
By the way, it is great idea of storing homemade roasted pumpkin puree in the freezer. What if you suddenly decide to make pumpkin dip when watching the film or football or just to have a snack? Here is your savor! Oh, and of course you can use unsweetened canned pumpkin puree as well.
We really love spicy flavors. However you may adjust spiciness to your preferences. Cayenne makes it dancing in your mouth, it’s really strong. I use dry herbs and spices, because I always have them by hand. But you can definitely dice some chili, dill or parsley!
By the way, try this pumpkin dip for smearing on your morning toasties with avocado slices on top. It’s a really good start of the day.
Do you like Fall Recipes as much as we do? then check this awesome 60+ Fall Recipes round up!
Pumpkin dip recipe – Easy pumpkin recipes
- 155 g roasted pumpkin without skin or pumpkin puree
- 100 g sour cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley or chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes for decoration
- Blend pumpkin with sour cream.155 g roasted pumpkin without skin, 100 g sour cream
- Add spices (except chili), pulse few times.1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp dried parsley, 1/4 tsp mustard powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper
- Serve with some dipping snacks. Decorate with chili flakes,1/2 tsp chili flakes