Last Updated on April 22, 2018
Strawberry tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts for summer. When I see fresh strawberries, I think of tiramisu. Easy strawberry dessert with mascarpone and soft savoiardi, makes you fall in love with it.
Layers of fresh strawberries, cream and ladyfinger cookies. No alcohol or coffee in this recipe.
What’s great, it’s a no-bake dessert! But it will need few hours in fridge for the ingredients to play together well. I know, it seems like a lot of time, and better eat it straight away…
So maybe make another batch just for your self, ha?
More fancy strawberry tiramisu
You can make it more fancy: try to pickle strawberries in champagne for at least half an hour. Moreover, you can dip savoiardi in champagne too!
However, this is non-alcoholic, caffeine-free version of strawberry tiramisu. All you need is mascapone, strawberries, savoiardi, some sugar and juice of lemon.
You should definitely decorate this dessert with fresh strawberries. Add some melissa or mint too. I like using fresh melissa leaves, because they add lovely fresh lemony taste. I grow one on my kitchen windowsill!
Sprinkled a little bit of strawberry jam on top. What’s more, maybe grate some chocolate on top, if you wish.
Serving strawberry tiramisu
To my mind, strawberry tiramisu is best served in glass rectangular tray. It will reveal all these beautiful layers of savoiardi, white mascarpone cream and red strawberry. Classic romantic dessert, fresh and creamy taste.
If you love individual strawberry desserts, check our easy strawberry desserts in glass.
Strawberry recipes: Strawberry tiramisu
- 12 savoiardi or ladyfingers to fit your tray
- 10-16 strawberries + extra for decoration
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 lemon
- 6 lemon balm leaves for decoration
- Make mascarpone cream. Whip heavy cream with icing sugar until soft peaks. Gently fold in mascarpone cream.
- Slice strawberries, leave some for decoration.
- Add strawberies with sugar in a pan. Cook few minutes, stirring until strawberries start to let out juice. Let it cool a little.
- Juice one lemon in a separate bowl. Dip savoiardi in lemon juice, place in a serving tray as a first layer
- Next layer is mascarpone cream.
- Add strawberry jam on top.
- Repeat layers until top of the tray.
- Decorate with fresh slices of strawberry and melissa.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.