12. Valentine’s Day Classic Tiramisu for Two – An Italian In My Kitchen. Easy and delicious Italian dessert for romantic evening.
13. Easy Valentine’s Day Chocolate Truffles – Savoring Today. Perfect to say “I love you” with these delights. Made with only 5 ingredients silky and smooth truffles will melt in your mouth!
14. Cherry Trifles – Cooking Journey Blog. Cherry, Chai and Mascarpone layers in glass. Easy and indulgent Valentine’s desserts.
15. Heart shaped churros with two dipping sauces – Pina Bresciani. Nice idea fore Valentine’s day. Great to accompany with Mascarpone or Chocolate sauces.
16. Chocolate Dipped Raspberry Marzipan – Little Sugar Snaps. Sweet delight with a modern twist, made with dried raspberries, marzipan and of course chocolate.
17. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes – Away From The Box. Mini cheesecakes with chocolate covered strawberries is such a cute dessert for Valentine’s day!
18. Mini chocolate cake for two – Culinary Ginger. Chocolate-lovers dream comes true this Valentine’s day! Because chocolate and raspberries go well together.
19. Coffee Panna Cotta without Gelatin – Cooking Journey Blog. Serve this vegetarian coffee panna cotta instead of morning coffee for breakfast! Creamy and delicious dessert.
20. Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cupcakes – Garnish And Glaze. Can’t image Valentine’s day without chocolate dipped strawberries? This dessert is for you!
21. Easy Strawberry Tart – Cooking Journey Blog. Low sugar fresh strawberry tart from scratch. Perfect small tart to bake, if you crave fresh strawberries!
22. Spicy Chocolate Brownies – Sweet And Savoury Pursuits. Fudgy, spicy and chocolate-rich desserts with a hint of cinnamon and cayenne to spice up your relationship!
22 Valentine‘s desserts for two
Hope you enjoyed these 22 Valentine‘s desserts for two and will give some a try. Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.
Share this post and share the love!
Happy Valentine‘s day, hope all year will be full of love, joy and amazing desserts!